Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default OT: Local politics, opposition?

On 22/04/2021 09:31, Martin Brown wrote:
On 20/04/2021 20:47, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 20 Apr 2021 20:25:41 +0100, Andrew
wrote:

On 20/04/2021 20:17, T i m wrote:
With the upcoming local elections I had planned to spoil my paper [1]

well why not simply not bother to vote. They really couldn't care
less about the people who do that.

Unfortunately wouldn't understand even if I tried to explain it to
you. ;-(

The problem with spoiling your vote is that they are not compelled to
report a high number of spoiled ballot papers.

Returning officers must by law draw up a statement showing the number of
ballot papers rejected (under several heads).

--
Robin