Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadence.org is offline

Default A solid state replacement for the lowly 2D21 Thyratron tube...(sorry for the On-Topic post!)

bitrex wrote in
:

On 4/21/2021 11:29 PM,
wrote:
bitrex wrote in
:

On 4/21/2021 10:42 PM, Fox's Mercantile wrote:
On 4/21/21 8:31 PM,

wrote:
110 VAC went away at the beginning of the 20th century.Â* By
1950 120 Volts was the standard.Â* The MONIKER remained, but
the voltage has been 120 VAC for a VERY long time.

We go through this over and over again on the antique radio
news group.
110, 117, 120 = 120 vac

I'm hearing that DLUNU would like to take responsibility for
this project and I think he's the best qualified based on his
rebuttal. I mean it's in his name. "NumeroUno"

In case you missed it, he was backing me up.

I would hope so! You're team lead, now

No... According to the LarkinPunk, I am a mere "technician" who
"hates the magic" of engineers.