Posted to uk.d-i-y
Paul[_46_] Paul[_46_] is offline

Default OT: Windows 10 account issue

Tricky Dicky wrote:
I keep getting an issue after logging on with a pop up message appearing saying there is a problem with my account. On acting on the message up comes a window repeating the message and a button to fix the problem. On pressing the fix button I am asked to input my PIN again, the same one I have already typed in to log in. Entering the pin solves the problem for a while but after a few log ins the same happens again. Is there a cure or is it something I have to live with?

Rivhard

There are many variations possible.

https://www.bruceb.com/2019/09/how-t...-notification/

Account type ? Exact message ? Winver.exe ?

Paul