Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Snit[_3_] Snit[_3_] is offline

Default Spank!

On Apr 20, 2021 at 6:02:44 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

We will simply not see eye-to-eye.

Yep, you are just another MMCC cult member.

You refer to those who look to evidence, reason, logic, science, and fact
checking as a "cult".

You are lying thru your ****ing teeth, as always.

Got it.

Another bare faced lie.

Again, not gonna see eye-to-eye on this.

Yep, YOU are just another MMCC cult member.

Again, I look to peer reviewed papers (and not just hand picking but a wide
range if I am interested in a topic), scientific sites, fact checkers, top
experts and organizations, etc.

You find this to be a bad thing and say that ties me to a cult. We do not see
eye-to-eye. So what?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow