Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv
SH[_5_] SH[_5_] is offline

Default OT: Browsing Problems

On 20/04/2021 21:01, Chris J Dixon wrote:
Andy Burns wrote:

All I was saying is that using a browser, cloudflade doesn't block my IP
address, but if I use a command line tool to retrieve the same page, I
get the same 1020 error you did, so there are "other factors" that
cloudflare objects to, as well as IP addr.

One factor might be the UserAgent, so I was asking if you might have
installed a browser add-on to modify your UserAgent string?

Not knowingly. According to
https://www.whatismybrowser.com/detect/what-is-my-user-agent

My string is:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:87.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/87.0

Chris

JOOI on the website in question:

1. Have you tried Opera without the VPN turned on?

2. Have you tried Firefox/Edge/Chrome with Tunnelbear/windscribe VPN?

What were the results?

S.