Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_31_] Muggles[_31_] is offline

Default He thought Covid was a hoax

On 4/20/2021 1:31 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 4/20/2021 6:18 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"jimmy" wrote in message

So roughly 98,750,000 people died from old age last year, some of
them just happened to have the DNC-19 virus when they tipped over.

And 3M of them were killed by the virus who would otherwise not have
died, ****wit.

How do you KNOW if anyone "otherwise would not have died?"

We can observe that those who didnt get infected didnt die, stupid.

We can also observe that those who did get infected didn't die.

So ... how do YOU KNOW anyone would "not have died?"

You CAN'T KNOW. You're just making assumptions because you have already
made up your mind what the outcome would have been.

You DON'T KNOW one way or the other.

Are you clairvoyant?

Pathetic.

What's pathetic is YOU present your opinion (your personal guess as to
what might happen) as fact.

And plenty more had a very unpleasant illness even if it didnt kill
them, ****wit.

Food poisoning is also an unpleasant experience that plenty of people
did NOT die from, too...

--
Maggie