Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv
Chris J Dixon Chris J Dixon is offline

Default OT: Browsing Problems

Andy Burns wrote:

I didn't see any X-* reply headers at all in firefox tools,
interestingly I was just going to use curl to look at the headers a
different way and whaddayaknow? That ****es off cloudflare with the
same error the O/P was getting (and it does give me a sameorigin header)
wonder if cloudflare dislikes the Agent string, has the O/P customised
theirs?

I'm not really sure what you are asking there.

I'm pretty sure that it is actually my IP address that Cloudflare
doesn't like. Browsing via Opera's VPN works with no issues.

My conclusion so far is that the X- thing is a red herring, and
only triggered by Cloudflare trying to tell me it doesn't like my
IP, but being paradoxically blocked from doing so by Playhouse
website security settings.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK