Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris B[_2_] Chris B[_2_] is offline

Default OT(ish) - self destructing plastic carrier bags

On 19/04/2021 15:31, alan_m wrote:
On 19/04/2021 12:53, Fredxx wrote:

The Co-Op certainly had bags that disintegrated in the distant past,
but I though all "for life" bags were pretty rugged.

My experience is that most of the major supermarkets had self
destructing carrier bags.

I have recently helped clear the house of a deceased "hoarder" The
garage had many many Tesco carrier bags full of Tesco carrier bags.
(They might come in useful one day). Far from being useful they had
disintegrated into potential confetti. They held their shape until
touched but you can imagine the mess trying to clear them out.

--
Chris B (News)