Posted to rec.woodworking

Default what is the value of a sears craftsman10 inch radial arm saw model no. 113.29411

On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 19:45:02 +0000, Golem
wrote:

I had a circa 1975 model of the RAS which remained in good working order in 2020. I thought about selling it and the price most people suggested was about $75. There's not much market for the RASs so I gave it a struggling contractor who had done some work on my house. It seemed like the better course since I got to feel good, he got a still useful saw, and I didn't have to go to the trouble of finding a buyer, showing it several times to lookyloos.

I'd give mine to anyone who asked, too. I have a couple of SCMSs that
I'd like to get rid of. One is worth something (Bosch) but the other
is a 10" HF special. It's not bad but it didn't cost much then ($100,
IIRC). I'll probably use it for replacing the deck decking. If it
rains, I've lost nothing.