Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim+[_5_] Tim+[_5_] is offline

Default Couple of quick electrical questions - lubrication and disposal

Chris Green wrote:
John Rumm wrote:
Take the fuse out helps but kitkat wrapper.
So just put the whole thing in the electricals bin at the tip?

Just twist the live pin

Er, is this actually possible? They're mostly brass which isn't very
'twistable'. I think breaking the pins off is a more realistic
possibility but, really, do many people go to this sort of extent?

Um, since shrouded pins for live and neutral came in I would imagine that
theyre a lot more twistable than they used to be. Several folk have
already said that this is what they do.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls