Posted to alt.home.repair
Mike Duffy[_8_] Mike Duffy[_8_] is offline

Default Better rates than a CD ?

On Mon, 19 Apr 2021 00:46:10 -0400, gfretwell wrote:

You said you keep your ready cash in a money market.
Tell me which one pays that 10% you alluded to

I left the details to my broker, and on his advice bought as much clean
uranium as I could. Buy a good distribution of stock & bonds in nuclear
reactor builders & maintainers as well as uranium prospecting &
processing on all continents.

Then you find out that some of your prospectors found precious metals
silver, gold, platinum, rare earth metals, copper, and vanadium, which is
the key component of *huge* (as Americans would say, 'football field
sized') batteries; perfect for sucking power out of uranium whilst the
world waits to wake up to another clear and clean day.

I'm not sure how much actual uranium world-wide is owned by me, because
there are lot of people who do futures trading on all metals, especially
uranium, companies owning pieces of each other, and nobody really knowing
who is going to find what valuable metal or who's reactors of the
hundreds under construction will come on-line first while oil is unstable
as well as always being expensive & dirty to ship, &c.

It all started with that Canadian uranium that Hillary sold to Russia. I
got in on it before I really understood what was happening, but I'm glad
I did anyways.