Posted to uk.d-i-y
RobH RobH is offline

Default Moss algae killer

On 19/04/2021 08:32, SH wrote:
On 19/04/2021 00:32, ss wrote:
Previously used all sorts to kill moss & algae on back garden paving
slabs a couple of times a year.
Now wife has got a small terrier puppy so need to be careful what I uae.
Any recommendations for killing the moss/algae that is safe for dogs.
We can probably keep dog off the area for say 4 hours if necessary.

You can get BAC50 which you "paint" or "roller" on. Let this soak and
dry into the paving. Then that should be safe for the dog....

see https://job-prices.co.uk/best-moss-killer/

The websites says :
affordable €“ currently less than £30

errr, no it isn't. On Amazon it is £42.50 for 5L, and on ebay, well, you
take your pick as it's anything upto £100 for 5L

You can of course by smaller amounts, for less money, but not as economical.