Posted to rec.woodworking

Default what's the opposite of "Obtainium"?

Came across a lovely word describing all the materials you find
along the way, aka "salvage", thinggummies, doohickeys, junk, 'parts',
yard sale score, "it was just sitting there with a 'Free' sign", I
could use that for something some day - "Obtainium".

Now I'm wondering if there is an antonym, for when you have too
much obtainium and are downsizing. It's still good for something, but
you have no room for it, anymore.
We're going to be moving, it will be smaller, some of it can find
new homes, other is just too "specialized" as to be easily "rehomed".
--
pyotr filipivich
"Well, Art is Art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand,