Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default A story in one part, TRS, TRRS, AUX, Bluetooth, and hands-freephone calls in a 2005 car

On Saturday, April 17, 2021 at 7:19:40 PM UTC-4, micky wrote:
It turns out if your car radio has a jack in the back to connect a CD
changer or satellite receiver, you can, instead or even in addition to,
connect a device to give you AUX and Bluetooth input, and hands-free
phone calls. Assuming you have a cell phone.

My 2004 Toyota has a 2008 aftermarket radio. It doesn't do bluetooth,
but it has a USB jack on the front. I'm content to plug a cable between
that and my phone. Voila! Audiobooks.

Cindy Hamilton