Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default 20 Million 'Online Propagandists' Working for CCP

On Saturday, April 17, 2021 at 3:48:15 PM UTC-4, Rod Speed wrote:
"micky" wrote in message
In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 17 Apr 2021 05:15:13 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Saturday, April 17, 2021 at 6:54:51 AM UTC-4, US Patriot wrote:
The Chinese Communist Party's (CCP) public opinion war involves a lot
more participants than you may have imagined. In addition to the 50-cent
army, 20 million so-called "volunteers" have also joined the fight.
Their average age is just 19.

The 50-cent army refers to internet commentators hired by Chinese
authorities. Their job is to manipulate public opinions online. Their
name comes from their alleged pay of 50 cents per post.

https://www.ntd.com/20-million-onlin...cp_598859.html

I've often suspected that we have a few commie DNC operatives working
alt.home.repair

I figure there are even more foreign intel services spreading lies about a
stolen election
that lead to an insurrection, riling people up over wearing a simple mask,
spreading lies
about Covid being nothing to worry about, etc.

I read recently that at its height, its worst, in the 50's there were
50,000 cases of polio in one year. That was more than enough to
worry every parent, keep them letting their children go to swimming
pools**, etc. So why is it that millions of infections and over 500,000
**DEATHS** in one year is not enough to worry trumpists?

Primarily because covid mostly kills those over 70 who arent that far off
dying anyway. Its different when it sees a little kid in an iron lung etc.

8,000 people 39 and under dead from Covid here as of March 31. In 1952, the
worst polio year, only 3,100 total dead, 22,000 with partial to severe paralysis.
And just like with polio, there appears to be a significant number of Covid
survivors with lasting, long term problems which may never resolve. Polio
patients needed an iron lung, Covid patients have had lung transplants.
I'd say the difference today is that Trump used Covid as an opportunity for
another nasty, stupid, divisive **** show. Instead of uniting the country with
leadership, he made wearing a simple mask a political issue and held death
rallies that spread the disease. Eventually through his arrogance and stupidity
he caught it himself and got the WH staff infected too.