Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Spank!

pothead wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Snit wrote reams of troll****.

All flushed where it belongs.

This thread is a perfect match for #36 in the
"snitlist" documented in my links below.

Yep.

36- George Graves: "Jason. You have started an argument
with the Snit (AKA Michael Glasser), this should not be done.
He will drive you crazy with his twisted logic, his deep-rooted
need to be ALWAYS right at any cost.

No one ever drives me crazy, I just flush troll**** where it belongs.

He will move goalposts, set up strawmen, and bore you
into submission with his endless pedanticism. The only
way to engage him is to hit and run. NEVER engage him,
it's a futile, empty procedure that will only anger you

No troll ever angers me.

and feed him. Take my advice and STAY AWAY!" 27 Oct 2004

It's best not to waste your time with the snit troll.

That’s why I flushed his troll**** where it belongs.