Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Steve Carroll Steve Carroll is offline

Default Spank!

On 2021-04-17, pothead wrote:
On 2021-04-17, Rod Speed wrote:
Snit wrote reams of troll****.

All flushed where it belongs.

This thread is a perfect match for #36 in the "snitlist" documented in my
links below.

36- George Graves: "Jason. You have started an argument with
the Snit (AKA Michael Glasser), this should not be done. He
will drive you crazy with his twisted logic, his deep-rooted
need to be ALWAYS right at any cost. He will move goalposts,
set up strawmen, and bore you into submission with his endless
pedanticism. The only way to engage him is to hit and run. NEVER
engage him, it's a futile, empty procedure that will only anger
you and feed him. Take my advice and STAY AWAY!" 27 Oct 2004

It's best not to waste your time with the snit troll.

Oh no! You've quoted something from 'the bad years'