Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_28_] Frank[_28_] is offline

Default ?Q?Re=3a_20_Million_‘Online_Propagandists =e2=80=99_W?=?Q?orking_for_CCP?=

On 4/17/2021 9:29 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, April 17, 2021 at 8:59:37 AM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 4/17/2021 8:43 AM, US Patriot wrote:
On 4/17/21 8:15 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, April 17, 2021 at 6:54:51 AM UTC-4, US Patriot wrote:
The Chinese Communist Partys (CCP) public opinion war involves a lot
more participants than you may have imagined. In addition to the
50-cent army, 20 million so-called €śvolunteers€ť have also joined the
fight. Their average age is just 19.

The 50-cent army refers to internet commentators hired by Chinese
authorities. Their job is to manipulate public opinions online. Their
name comes from their alleged pay of 50 cents per post.

https://www.ntd.com/20-million-onlin...cp_598859.html

I've often suspected that we have a few commie DNC operatives working
alt.home.repair
I figure there are even more foreign intel services spreading lies
about a stolen election
that lead to an insurrection, riling people up over wearing a simple
mask, spreading lies
about Covid being nothing to worry about, etc. Besides the
insurrection, we know the
Russians were successful in getting Trump to believe that the DNC
servers were spirited
away to Ukraine, that Crowdstrike is a Ukranian company, that Ukraine
meddled in the
2016 election, not Russia, etc. Believing those obvious lies that
even a child could see
were BS lead to Trump trying to extort Ukraine and getting
impeached. Putin is very happy.

FWIW, your contributions are worth more than 50 cents.

I call him traitor for nothing.

Yes, you got that right. You call me traitor for nothing. Meanwhile the real traitors
that were instigated by Trump and all his lies about a stolen election, not problems
there. Trump committed a direct assault on democracy, by refusing to do what every
previous president has done who lost, which is to accept the results. There is your
real traitor and the effects will be with us for a long, long time. Meanwhile the GOP
is still following the loser, right on down the toilet. I see two GOP congressmen even
went to speak at a Qanon conference last week. Nothing wrong there, people like me
are the problem, right?

Yup. You cut off your nose to spite your face. Happy now?