Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default One for Bill. Wierd aerial issue

In article , Brian Gaff \(Sofa\)
wrote:
I just tested my Disc on my Samsung,Its wide band and omni but has no amp
It works perfectly here in line of sight to Crystal Palace, but there
are some extra stations, just repeats really. I guess these are some
fill in stations from around the area that are not co channelled with
the stronger ones. I can imagine further out from a main transmitter
this effect could cause havoc!

Brian

You can probably get Hannington, Guildford & Hemel Hempstead.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England