Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Wrist thermometer detection

It obviously has unsafe or check yourself for covid or some such. People are
assuming it just plays samples here,but as I said in my other post it could
be a proper speech synth chip and be more complicated since it uses
phonemes, not words.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Scribbles" wrote in message

On Friday, 16 April 2021 at 19:24:00 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
Any suggestions for changing "safe" to a famous voice and maybe words
other than just "safe".

HM Queen Elizabeth II - Have you come far today?
Patrick Stewart (as Capt. Picard) - Make it so
Winston Churchill - This is just the end of the beginning
Anne Robinson - You are the weakest link. Goodbye.
Princess Anne - Naff orf
Freddie Mercury - I want to break free