Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default What finish on Ducal furniture?

Because when its stuffed with clothes the door will spontaneously open,
usually in the middle of the night and make an aerie creaking noise I
expect, or maybe the parents of kids do not want them fossicing about in
there for various adult or Christmas related reasons. I'm sure I've seen
many simple locks like that advertised but of course it will mean quite a
bit of work fitting a different type to the old one.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"JohnP" wrote in message
. ..
Frances wrote in
roupdirect.com:

I have a pine ducal wardrobe which the locking mechanism has broken
does anyone know where I could buy a replacement , its actually the
piece that the key goes in . It says GOLDIN L on it , thanks in
advance

Why do you need a lock? Fit a magnetic catch.