Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] ohg...@gmail.com is offline

Default Panasonic Microwave Inverter Transistor?

On Friday, April 16, 2021 at 5:50:03 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Friday, April 16, 2021 at 3:45:14 PM UTC-4, Max D. wrote:

I'm currently working on a Panasonic NN-C994S Convection Oven, and the converter has a blown mosfet # 1M30D-060. The inverter model is A606Y4T00AP..
Will any 1M30D-060 do the job?

Regards

One that isn't shorted... I don't know if these are counterfeited but if you have a known good supplier where you are, pay a little more and get it from a reliable source - perhaps Panasonic directly if they still provide discrete components for consumer items. You may need a Panasonic part number, not the generic number. Start with acquiring a service manual and go from there. The manual will be helpful if the mosfet took out the gate components.

I downloaded the SM and there is no breakdown on the inverter, just the part number of the inverter board assy is available. My cost is $138 plus shipping U.S. There are seller on ebay selling these mosfets as "pulls", which to be honest I'd rather use than a new one of dubious provenance.