Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default Better rates than a CD ?

On Fri, 16 Apr 2021 07:11:41 -0700 (PDT), AK posted for all of us to digest...

Is there any relatively safe investment that makes a better rate than a CD?

I am getting .4 %.

I don't think that is even better than the inflation rate.

Thanks.

You might think about getting a financial advisor. I have one and he is not
only my money guy but also my goto guy. If I have a problem I call him and he
handles it or gives me advice.

I recall there was an earlier discussion IRT this topic.

The inflation rate is higher than being touted. Look at gasoline, lumber, food.
Utilities are petitioning for rate increases.

--
Tekkie