Posted to uk.d-i-y
SH[_4_] SH[_4_] is offline

Default ?B?UmU6IEhvdyAmJCVewqMqJiEgaGFyZCBjYW4gaXQgYmUgdG 8gc2VjdXJl?= ?Q?ly_destroy_a_hard_disc=3f=3f=3f=3f?=

Many, many of us let people know which banks we have relationships with every time we use a credit or debit card. Or each time a postie delivers a letter from one of them (albeit very few these days, for me). Or we throw out envelopes and letters as waste paper.

I actually snip out the address labels from post and parcels and it is
then stored in the fire bucket and used to start fires with in the
woodburner.... the rest of the packaging then goes into the recycling

All paper correspondence also ends up as firestarter material for the
woodburner.

Some papers seme to come with a finish of some description that makes it
a challenge to actually light and get burning.... a MAPP blowlamp soon
sorts that out :-)