Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave in SoTex Dave in SoTex is offline

Default Old School Drywaller

On 4/15/2021 11:05 AM, Leon wrote:

On 4/15/2021 7:15 AM, Dave in SoTex wrote:

Years ago my local Sam's Club allowed me to collect dozens of
cardboard dividers used to separate certain products stacked on
pallets. Taped together they protected the clients flooring during
tearout, drywall replacement, painting, and general foot traffic.

Dave in SoTex

For some reason I don't see those cardboard boxes anymore.

Just to be clear, the cardboard pieces were individual,flat,
pallet sized sheets. Picture a pallet with three or four levels of paper
towels or toilet or somesuch with a cardboard sheet between each level.
Perhaps my timing was just lucky such that I was able to access as
many exposed pieces as I did.
Only recall doing it the one time.

Dave in SoTex