Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Astonishing Dyson puff piece on the BBC

In article ,
Steve Walker wrote:
That is the only thing that you've said that I might disagree with. I
think that if we had not been leaving the EU, we would have been
persuaded (like Germany [and the Netherlands IIRC] were), to abandon our
own efforts to procure vaccine supplies and to rely on the EU
procurement effort.

Now there's an about face. Thought the EU was run by Germany, in the
interests of Germany? Or was that just said when it suited?

--
*A fool and his money are soon partying *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.