Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default OT. Eat on the Run.

On Wed, 14 Apr 2021 06:55:26 -0400, Guinea Pig
wrote:

On 4/13/21 9:20 PM, Snag wrote:
On 4/13/2021 7:28 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On Tuesday, April 13, 2021 at 7:14:56 PM UTC-5, Snag wrote:
On 4/13/2021 3:01 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, April 13, 2021 at 3:41:39 PM UTC-4, Snag wrote:
On 4/13/2021 12:14 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, April 13, 2021 at 9:41:38 AM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 04/13/2021 03:30 AM, wrote:
Even the smallpox vaccine was only 95% effective, but I'm sure we
all have the scar. And there's no more smallpox in the wild.
I don't. I know I had the vaccine at least once but it didn't have any
more effect than if my skin had been scratched up without the vaccine.

"I wasn't exposed to smallpox, so the vaccine had no effect."

Brilliant.

Cindy Hamilton

Jump down off that soapbox Cindy ! They tried to vaccinate me for
smallpox , it didn't take . When they did my oldest son , it didn't take
. The doctors told us that some have a natural immunity . I think that
was the gist of rbowman's statement ...

Fair enough.

Do you want to find out whether you have immunity by failing to react
to the vaccine or in the course of being exposed to the disease?

I'll choose the former. My second dose of Moderna is on Saturday.

Cindy Hamilton

My wife and I are about 99.9% certain that we've already had The Rona
. In early March 2020 we were in Memphis - just before the **** hit the
fan - and a few days after our return we were both sick with typical
symptoms (the night before our return we had dinner at a very crowded
Mexican restaurant) . She said she's NEVER had headaches this bad . At
the same time , our son and his family also had the typical symptoms but
much worse than ours . Shortly after , the place my son sells plasma
started paying him the rates for covid antibody plasma . I'll be going
for my annual physical exam at the VA in a couple of weeks , they'll
probably test me . I expect them to find antibodies .
--
Snag
In 1775, the British demanded we give them our guns.

****** So,* what are you doing about being vaccinated?** Tucker Carlson just had some guy
on saying it's not wise to be vaccinated if you've had the virus.

* They can take their vaccine and shove it up their collective asses . The only way I'll get jabbed is if they hogtie me first . Which will be difficult to do thru a hail of lead .

Yah, it's experimental, untested, rushed to market and the manufacturers have no liability.* What could go wrong?

https://populist.press/expert-cardio...d-cow-disease/

Fleming is a JOKE. More likely to cause the sky to fall.