Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default Humming LED strip light?

On Thu, 15 Apr 2021 05:52:27 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I believe there is a 3 yr warranty on these new tubes from TLC so
that's handy and if they actually last the 3 years, should work out
cheaper than replacing the fluorescent(s) every 6 months etc?

All my fluoro tubes have lasted decades, not 6 months,
even with the kitchen ones that I used to leave on all day.

How often you switch them off and on is what matters, senile idiot!

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."