Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default Spank!

I was also told off for replying several times in a thread at once. I hadn't read the thread for a few days, and 6 people had made entirely different points, so I replied to them individually. I tried to point out to the ****wit moderator that shoving them all in one would make it tedious for the next person to extract the bits they wanted, but it fell on deaf ears.

On Wed, 14 Apr 2021 16:26:06 +0100, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:

I get it froma a mailing list if I post several messages to a thread even
though the later ones had not got here when I wrote the first ones, it seems
one has to use a crystal ball or maybe make copious notes then splurge all
your replies into one post which is no doubt then too long. It amazes me
that perfectly sighted people cannot grasp the art of using folders
automatically sorting their emails into lists and personal or cannot simply
use a different email for mail lists so all the important stuff comes into
their primary.

Brian