Posted to alt.home.repair
SNAG SNAG is offline

Default OT. Eat on the Run.

On 4/13/2021 8:06 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 04/13/2021 06:14 PM, Snag wrote:
Â* My wife and I are about 99.9% certain that we've already had The Rona
. In early March 2020 we were in Memphis - just before the **** hit the
fan - and a few days after our return we were both sick with typical
symptoms (the night before our return we had dinner at a very crowded
Mexican restaurant) . She said she's NEVER had headaches this bad . At
the same time , our son and his family also had the typical symptoms but
much worse than ours . Shortly after , the place my son sells plasma
started paying him the rates for covid antibody plasma . I'll be going
for my annual physical exam at the VA in a couple of weeks , they'll
probably test me . I expect them to find antibodies .

I wouldn't bet one way or the other for myself. They expanded the list
of symptoms to the point where it sounds like a normal day for a 70+
person.

You've got a year or three on me , but I feel your pain ... every
****in' morning when I bend over to pull on my shoes .
--
Snag
In 1775, the British demanded we give them our guns.