Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lawnmower rope easy to pull

On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 12:02:55 -0500, Mark Lloyd
wrote:

On 4/13/21 8:53 AM, wrote:

[snip]

I would just find something with a Honda motor and it might outlive
your willingness to cut your own grass. 10-15 years is not unusual
tho.

I've had my current mower (Honda motor) for 12 years now. Some people
claim they never last longer than 2-3 years. Maybe those don't ever
change the oil.

My Honda was bought in October of 2010. It is still a one pull mower
and I do worse than using it a lot. It sits months at a time without
being started ... full of E-10.
One great thing about this Honda is you can clean the main jet without
pulling the carb. I can run a tip cleaner up through the main jet just
by dropping the bowl.