Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default Why can't I return this?

On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 00:09:08 -0400, micky posted for all of us to digest...

And I read Scott's reply to Techhie. Only techie is a big enough pig to
suspect EBT when not a word you said implied that.

Hey Mickey (sic) it's Tekkie. Where did I give any indication in my post of any
racial or any class of people? Post it.

This is a typical woke post to cancel someone who disagrees with them. In my
experience it is usually the pot calling the kettle black. You have already
posted that you would like to kill people that don't fit your narrative. You
should be "red flagged" immediately and noted that you are a race baiting fool.

Somebody pass this along to Mickey (sic) because he has me plonked. He can't
handle the truth and won't open his mind up to opposing thoughts.

Come on Mickey (sic) my email is valid; contact me.

--
Tekkie