Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] ohg...@gmail.com is offline

Default I'm looking for the little buttons that you install

On Tuesday, April 13, 2021 at 10:04:52 AM UTC-4, wrote:
I'm looking for the little buttons that you install in a lamp socket to
dim the bulb.

It is a flat device with an internal diode. It fits inside the socket
and makes contact with the bulb and the socket electrode.

I have searched and can not find them.

Anyone have a good search term I can try.

Mikek

I haven't seen those in years. I used to use them and they worked great. I used to put them in the high fixtures over hallway stairs in some rentals I had and the bulbs lasted forever - but they only work on incandescent bulbs.