Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lawnmower rope easy to pull

On 4/13/21 9:19 AM, trader_4 wrote:

[snip]

I think what you're saying is that you better have a small lawn. I could not
do mine on that run time and I don't have a really big one either. I guess you
could do it in two phases, but I bet it takes quite a while to recharge. And
now you have two charge cycles per cutting, which means the battery lasts
about half as long.

Maybe you could ave a second battery.

I saw my neighbor using a cordless leaf blower. It was quiet compared to
a gas one. But it also wasn't blowing anything like a gas one either. It would
be useless on my yard where I have lots of leaves.

I get leaves from a neighbor's trees (I think they are pin oaks). The
leaves are narrow, but thick and heavy. Not easy to rake or blow.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"You can run from yourself, but you won't get far. Where ever you go,
there you are."