Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Prince Philip: Every living US president pays respects

"bud--" wrote in message
On 4/13/2021 12:29 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Apr 2021 12:10:59 -0600, bud-- wrote:

On 4/10/2021 11:52 PM, Bod wrote:
On 10/04/2021 09:57, bud-- wrote:
On 4/10/2021 10:32 AM, Bod wrote:
Nice touch.
I'm surprised that Trump gave such a warm glowing tribute to him
though.

Isn't Philip alleged to have something to do with Epstein?

No.

It feels like there is a cast of thousands.

I dug out the order of succession I made a year ago
Harry is #6 - seems like the most interesting (like Diana), but about
impossible
Randy Andy is #8 - safely distant

What I think was said in "the interview" is that Harry's
?son to be will not be in the succession order. Why?

Wrong.
https://www.royal.uk/succession
That's archie, listed just under his dad harry.

What I remember from "the interview" is that not in succession will be the
kid that is not born yet (but close).

Nope, that isnt what was said in the interview.

That is what I said in my question.
Is that what was said?

Nope. And the second one and any later ones
will all be in line for succession too as you can
seen with Bill's kids who are above Harry in the list.

How could that be done?

How could what be done ?