Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why can't I return this?

[snip]

That's what they do at the main supermarket I go to. Once you're rung up,
you're done and if there is a price problem, etc you have to go to customer
service. I'd be surprised if Costco cashiers would do it either.

I've had a few cases when the checker forgot to check coupons I had, and
told me to go to customer service.

It's often a coupon good for at least a month on an item I buy
regularly, so it'd be a lot easier to use the coupon next time.

Some people are too THIS-oriented.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"You can run from yourself, but you won't get far. Where ever you go,
there you are."