Posted to alt.home.repair
bud-- bud-- is offline

Default Prince Philip: Every living US president pays respects

On 4/13/2021 12:29 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Apr 2021 12:10:59 -0600, bud-- wrote:

On 4/10/2021 11:52 PM, Bod wrote:
On 10/04/2021 09:57, bud-- wrote:
On 4/10/2021 10:32 AM, Bod wrote:
Nice touch.
I'm surprised that Trump gave such a warm glowing tribute to him
though.

Isn't Philip alleged to have something to do with Epstein?

No.

It feels like there is a cast of thousands.

I dug out the order of succession I made a year ago
Harry is #6 - seems like the most interesting (like Diana), but about
impossible
Randy Andy is #8 - safely distant

What I think was said in "the interview" is that Harry's
?son to be will not be in the succession order. Why?

Wrong.
https://www.royal.uk/succession
That's archie, listed just under his dad harry.

What I remember from "the interview" is that not in succession will be
the kid that is not born yet (but close). That is what I said in my
question.
Is that what was said?
How could that be done?