Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Prince Philip: Every living US president pays respects

On Mon, 12 Apr 2021 12:10:59 -0600, bud-- wrote:

On 4/10/2021 11:52 PM, Bod wrote:
On 10/04/2021 09:57, bud-- wrote:
On 4/10/2021 10:32 AM, Bod wrote:
Nice touch.
I'm surprised that Trump gave such a warm glowing tribute to him though.

Isn't Philip alleged to have something to do with Epstein?

No.

It feels like there is a cast of thousands.

I dug out the order of succession I made a year ago
Harry is #6 - seems like the most interesting (like Diana), but about
impossible
Randy Andy is #8 - safely distant

What I think was said in "the interview" is that Harry's ?son to be will
not be in the succession order. Why?

Racism. They can't have a black royal. wouldn't be proper.