Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default Removing Leatherette Surface

On 12/04/2021 18:24, Clive Arthur wrote:
I sometimes repair and refurbish Roberts DAB radios as a sort of hobby.
I do a few minutes a day while waiting for simulations to finish, or
just thinking.Â* There are a few fairly common faults and I have the gear.

These are covered in a sort of leatherette, I suppose.Â* This is of
appalling quality and is usually very badly worn and torn, even after a
couple of years of just sitting on a shelf.Â* This is good, it makes them
inexpensive.

My "real" analogue Roberts from the 60's still looked good after 30 years.