Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb[_3_] dpb[_3_] is offline

Default What glue brand and type do you all use for woodworking ?

On 4/10/2021 9:14 PM, knuttle wrote:

I have use and like the foaming Gorilla glue, however I don't use it.Â* I
do a lot of biscuits, and was away afraid the expanding foam would crack
the wood as it expands in the biscuit slot.

I don't know how valid it is but it is my concern.

What a mess it makes for no real purpose for woodworking unless is
something used outside and exposed to weather continuously.

The foam is nothing but air bubbles; it isn't going to have the force to
do any damage as far as actual use, but I won't touch the stuff except
for the rarest of rare cases actually needing something truly waterproof
-- and then, I'd probably use one of the resorcinols or similar instead.

Not being able to clean up with water is also such a pain for ordinary
woodworking.

Other than that, I don't have any opinions...