RPC

Default another 'house not selling' lament

(D. Gerasimatos) wrote in
:

Do you trust your agent?

She's the most straight-arrow agent you could find, although not the most
experienced.

You haven't had a single offer, not even a low-ball offer?

Touche'. On week 5 we did get one low-ball offer for 10% under the
already-lowered price (they ultimately came up to 6% under). They then
withdrew saying they were going to continue renting. They probably
weren't very serious about it so I didn't count it. But if I had to do
this over again I would have taken their last offer.

There's probably a flaw in the house that doesn't bother you,
but bothers a lot of other people. You'll have to wait for someone who
has a mindset similar to yours.

Yes, that's probably what it is. Thanks for the advice. I wish they'd
tell me what that flaw is, though, via their agents. I guess it's like
restaurants, if the food is bad I just never come back, I never tell
management what I didn't like or why. Selling to customers day after day
must be a tough job; I could never handle the rejection. This one sales
experience will last me a lifetime.