RPC

Default another 'house not selling' lament

Thanks for the suggestion. My wife put one in, but she wasn't sure if it
should be head-up or head-down and which way it should face. It went in
upside down. So it's probably having a negative effect.

Anyway, these things, like homeopathy and magnet therapy and so forth,
only work if you believe them, because believers will cherry-pick the
evidence to support their case. Sort of like the current administration.

But thank for the suggestion!

"D.K." wrote in
:

"RPC" wrote in message
How does one end up in the Twilight Zone? How common is this? have
others experienced this? And how can we get out of this warp?

All advice (or soothing words) appreciated.

I'm new to reading this group but thought I'd add my 2 cents. You are
going to think this is crazy....but it's the truth. We live in NW
Ohio in a smallish town. We had built a house and waited to sell our
old house until the new one was finished and we could move in
comfortably. We put the house up for sale on a Sat. morning....Tues.
evening our realtor presented us with 3 offers. One at full price, the
next $1,000 less than asking price and the third 10% off asking. We
buried a St. Joseph statue the day the house went up for sale. The
house looks nice, things are neat tidy but we did nothing out of the
ordinary to fix it up. I know people will think it is superstition or
nonsense and I have not told anyone about it until now, but it would
definitely be worth a try for you. Chalk it up to positive thinking,
excellent realtor, or just plain luck.....we are happy. It took us
over a year to sell our last house which was way out in the
country...so I guess we were due for some luck on this one. Don't
give up, think positive and check into the St. Joseph statue.

Good Luck!
Diane