Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Seatbelts Dammit!

On 4/11/2021 9:21 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 04/11/2021 11:30 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I've often wonder about these head on collisions.Â* They don't give a
time but this one seems like daylight, most are night.Â* If you see
headlight coming at you, I'd think it would be smart to go off to the
side to be sure.Â* This section of road was very wide with a lot of
center median and shoulder.

Unless it took them a long time to respond it looked light daylight, no
visibility problems, and plenty of room to get off the road. Even
without going off road, it has two lanes like any other undivided highway.

I start making plans when I see an oncoming driver coming my way even if
it's a perfectly legitimate move into a center turning lane.

I cannot google up any follow up articles except crash happened at 7 am
which corresponds with sunrise in Tampa.