Jeff Morris

Default OT - Building a ball and chain

Bob wrote:

A buddy of mine is getting married, for his bachlor parties we are
going to tackle him and shackle a ball and chain to his leg. This way
the strippers will have to cut off his pants to get them off.

I was planning as a backup, to take a round container, fill it with
concrete and stick one of these bolts in there, this seems like the
simplest route.

Bob, I'd say go with the concrete. It wil be less work, and the results
will look better. A bowling ball, no matter what you do to it, is going to
look like... well, a bowling ball. :-)

You don't even need the bolts, just suspend the end of a piece of chain
right in to the cement while it cures, paint the ball (optional) and you're
done.

For detailed, step by step instructions, see:

http://come.to/pervy.tool.time/

Anyone got a line on a shackle? I was planning on using a masterlock
for the chain to the bolt, then a masterlock on the chain wrapped
around his leg.

Try:

http://www.sub-shop.com/catalog/fram...roductStart=15

Third item down would be good for a ball and chain I would think.
Actually, that looks good, but I'm not sure if that locks, but the same
place will probably have something that does, browse through the pages.

(Please don't ask me how I know about these URLs.) ;-)

--

- Jeff

Please remove "ziggzigg" from my e-mail address if replying by email.
(Spam filter in use.)