Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Seatbelts Dammit!

On Sunday, April 11, 2021 at 10:01:01 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Some people just cant be bothered. Bet it would have made a difference
here.

https://www.wfla.com/news/hillsborou...sion-on-us-41/

On what looks like a straight highway on a clear and sunny day too. I can understand
how one car somehow gets going in the wrong direction, but you'd think people going
the right way on road like this would see them coming and move over way out of the
way and stop.

An old guy my father knew did this. He was like 90 and went visiting someone in the
hospital. Somehow he got on a highway near the hospital going the wrong way and
did the same thing. He survived though.