Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Win10 Sharing.

Got another problem would like help with. And yes, I have Googled.

Gave up trying to get this PC to dual boot Win10 and Win7. Win7 is on its
own SSD. Win10 on a new SSD and using EFI boot.

So decided to install that Win7 SSD on another older machine that has
Win10 running on the older boot system. Expecting the usual problems with
windows seeing a hardware change. This older machine was already running
dual boot - Win10 and XP. Have got it all working using EasyBCD. But I'm
not seeing the Win10 'select an OS page' at start up, but the older text
only page.

I'm very confused about all this works too. All three HDs would have been
driveC originally. With them all installed, Win10 assigns different drive
letters to the other two HDs. Load Win7. and it does the same - but
different letters. Load XP, and the same happens. I've no idea how Easy
BCD sorts this out.

--
*Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.