D.K.

Default another 'house not selling' lament

"RPC" wrote in message
How does one end up in the Twilight Zone? How common is this? have others
experienced this? And how can we get out of this warp?

All advice (or soothing words) appreciated.

I'm new to reading this group but thought I'd add my 2 cents. You are going
to think this is crazy....but it's the truth. We live in NW Ohio in a
smallish town. We had built a house and waited to sell our old house until
the new one was finished and we could move in comfortably. We put the house
up for sale on a Sat. morning....Tues. evening our realtor presented us with
3 offers. One at full price, the next $1,000 less than asking price and the
third 10% off asking. We buried a St. Joseph statue the day the house went
up for sale. The house looks nice, things are neat tidy but we did nothing
out of the ordinary to fix it up. I know people will think it is
superstition or nonsense and I have not told anyone about it until now, but
it would definitely be worth a try for you. Chalk it up to positive
thinking, excellent realtor, or just plain luck.....we are happy. It took
us over a year to sell our last house which was way out in the country...so
I guess we were due for some luck on this one. Don't give up, think
positive and check into the St. Joseph statue.

Good Luck!
Diane