Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

On Sun, 11 Apr 2021 08:58:48 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I know this has come up before (in other NGs), but in fact, are these
"SUVs" really any bigger (wider / longer) in footprint than very ordinary
cars from makers such as Skoda, Peugeot, Citroen, Vauxhall and Ford?

No

They are both wider and longer than the small cars from
Hyundai and Toyota with the Getz and Jazz respectively.

You just HAVE to auto-contradict, you clinically insane senile pest! LOL

--
John addressing the senile Australian pest:
"You are a complete idiot. But you make me larf. LOL"