Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Prince Philip: Every living US president pays respects

On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 17:32:05 +0100, Bod wrote:

Nice touch.
I'm surprised that Trump gave such a warm glowing tribute to him though.

One thing about the elder royals, they never do much to **** anyone
off. You really have to get down to the commoners the kids marry to
get to the tabloids.
I really don't pay enough attention to keep them all straight tho. I
know my old neighbor, a proper British lady never thought much of
Sarah and she wasn't real keen on Diana either. I imagine she is livid
about Megan. I suspect she didn't live long enough to have to see
that. She moved away, in poor health in 09 and I never heard from her
much again.