Posted to alt.home.repair
SNAG SNAG is offline

Default Why can't I return this?

On 4/10/2021 5:44 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/10/2021 5:58 PM, Snag wrote:
On 4/10/2021 3:23 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
You think you've heard them all, but every day someone come up with a
dumber story.
https://tinyurl.com/42rtpz25

"She was screaming at, swearing, insulting, and threatening the staff
as she demanded to return an item she didn't have with her, just a
photo of the item on her phone," Sprague wrote in her Facebook
caption about the confrontation. "The staff were professional and
respectful. But they couldn't return an item she didn't actually have
with her."

Your link is to a story about a woman who coughed on a cancer patient ...

Correct, that is part of the story if you take the time to look at it.

I didn't read all the way down the first time ...
--
Snag
In 1775, the British demanded we give them our guns.